Monday, May 30, 2011

Cowboy Adventures

 Cowboy Tait turns 1!  We had a fun day with our friends and family.  First we skyped with Grandma B, Grandpa B and Auntie B.  After a nap Mary came over to help set up for the party.  My friend Betty was the first one here and we had fun wearing our cowboy/girl hats and riding the rocking horse.  Pretty soon the rest of my friends got here and we went down to the park.  
We played with bubbles, played on the swings and rode the pony.  Riding the pony made me sleepy, if my turn was longer I would have taken another nap :).  My friend Taylor LOVED Buddy and didn't want to get off so the other kids could have a turn.  Betty and Hannah didn't like Buddy at all.  Nathan decided to walk/lead the pony rather than ride him.  
Having cake with my friends was fun.  We all enjoyed the yummy cupcakes.  Mary made haystacks, those were yummy, too.  I was really happy to have all my friends around!  I wasn't even fussy from all the attention and noise.  I got some cool presents like a pull along puppy, Mr Potato head with his dog and cat, a homemade sun hat, a floating car for our trips to the new pool, new clothes, books and a bee pillow.  I can't decide which is my favorite yet, but I sure like the puppy and potato heads!  I'll have to decide what to name my puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment